The antenna is simple and effective, it might not last as long as a fully welded yagi, or our Backhawk LPDA, but it's a great antenna for temporary installations or those travelling who need something compact.
Mounting is made simple with a mast down-tilt bracket and U-Bolts. This enables you to mount the antenna on a flat surface or a pole.
• 10 dBi gain across lower bands 698-960 MHz
• 11 dBi gain across upper bands 1710-2700 MHz
• Lightweight, compact design
• Mounting clamp included
• 30 cm tail with pre-terminated N Female connector
• Supplied with 10 m of RG58 cable with SMA Male connectors
• Great cost effective antenna.
|Frequency Range||698-960 MHz / 1710-2700 MHz|
|Input Impedance||50 Ω|
|Gain||10 / 11 dB|
|VSWR||≤ 2.0 / ≤ 1|
|Maximum Input Power||50 W|
|Lightning Protection||DC Ground|
|Dimensions||450 x 210 x 65 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C – +65°|
|Connector||1 x N-Female|
|Material||Aluminum and ABS|
|Dimensions||442 x 205 x 37mm|
|Mounting Pole||38 – 52 mm|
|Rated Wind Velocity||210km/h|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.