Now you can easily convert all of your favorite records to modern MP3 digital audio tracks with Denon’s DP-200USB fully automatic turntable. Equipped with an internal MP3 encoder, along with a front panel USB port, the DP-200USB lets you play your favorite LPs and create MP3 tracks easily and automatically. The included PC software features Audio Waveform Recognition, which checks the first 15 seconds of each track and searches the extensive Gracenote Internet music tracks database to capture the track’s meta-deta (artist, title, etc.). The software also features Auto Track Divide, which notes silent breaks between tracks and automatically inserts a new track tag for each track (you also have the option of doing this manually). The front panel USB port allows connection to a USB flash drive. In addition to the USB connection, the DP-200USB features conventional stereo outputs, which can be configured with or without RIAA equalization, for full compatibility with the widest range of audio components.
- The DP-200USB Easily converts your record collection to MP3 format on a USB memory stick
- Includes Trans Music Manager PC software that contains either automatic or manual track splitting functions
- Includes moving magnet phono cartidge and swithable built-in RIAA phono equalizer
- Fully automatic operation for ease of use and gentle handling of records
- DC Servo motor coupled with a belt drive system
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.