E1/45S – 4 Way Filtered Board with Better Filtration
Smart Technology Power Protection And Filtration
SmartProtect 4 does more than protect your valuable electronic equipment. The space saving design now means you can have surge protection and filtration anywhere.
The Thor SmartBrain not only protects from surges, it also filters and cleans electrical frequency noise to give you unbeatable sound and video quality. Enjoy a truer AV experience with better picture quality and purer sound.
Inside The Brain
All serious power protection diverts excess energy to earth first. If there is good earth connection then the protector will last longer. E1/45S has an earth detection LED for this reason. SmartBrain entry level filter is a passive technology. Managing to cover a more comprehensive range of shielding to like competitors by “cleaning” a wider range of unwanted frequency noise. The filter works both ways. Stopping noise from robbing equipment performance as well as connected devices’ noise contaminating power.
- Product Dimensions: 350mm (L) x 35mm (H) x 70mm (W)
- Supply voltage 240/V AC 50/Hz
- Maximum current rating 10amps/2400W(VA)
- Reaction time less than 1 nanosecond
- Maximum transient spike impulse current 86,000 amps (equivalent to 21,500 amps using UL 1449 standard)
- Maximum energy dissipation 3637 Joules (equivalent to 846 Joules using UL1449 standard)
- Protection modes (all 4 outlets protects on all 3 conductors). Active/Neutral, Active/Earth, Neutral/Earth
- EMI/RFI noise reduction filter type
- Total number of protected AC outlets: 4
- Pay TV'F' type connection: 1 in and 1 out
- AV/TV antenna coax connection: 1 in and 1 out
- RJ 45 data protection: 1 in and 1 out
- Earth potential rise protection
- Earth leakage range less than 1 milli amp
- Operating conditions: Indoor/AC mains
- Operating temperatures: -10C/+60C
- Cable length: 1.2m
- Model No: E1/45S
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.