The rare-earth magnet antenna can withstand extreme wind resistance, is pre-tuned to 477MHz and is unity gain for optimal communication reception. Inside the vehicle, the GME design team developed a unique 360° degree adjustable mounting bracket to provide vertical or horizontal location flexibility.
The radio itself is fully designed and engineered in Australia with a host of evolutionary features developed by GME's highly experienced two-way radio R & D team including the unique 'flip' menu feature, it's super compact size and incorporating the latest Digital Signal Processing technology.
Plug'n Play epitomises GME's long standing reputation for innovation, quality and value for money.
• Digital Signal Processing: Measures, filters and compresses standard analogue audio signals and converts them into digital format. Allows advanced RF and audio processing techniques to be applied to maximise the radios performance.
• CTCSS and DCS
• Advanced Signal Management: Suppresses unwanted signals on adjacent channels and matches the receiver frequency to the incoming signal. This unique GME feature is critical to optimise performance of 80 channel radios.
• Selectable duplex channels
• Dynamic Volume Control: Automatically compensates for variations in received audio level, this feature provides a constant audio output level greatly enhancing the quality of the reception and simplicity of use.
• External speaker socket
• Unique Display Flip Function: Unit can be mounted with the speaker facing upwards or downwards and the display â€˜flipped overâ€™ using a simple key-press sequence to allow viewing of the display from either mounting orientation.
• Programmable scan function
• Adjustable squelch
• Five year warranty
• Australian designed and engineered
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.