Quickly and easily transfer and edit your HERO footage with the GoPro Quik Key.
One end has a microSD card slot, and the other a USB Type-C connector for connecting to your phone or tablet. Once connected, you can offload videos from the microSD card for storage, editing, and sharing using the Capture app. What's more, the Capture app even allows you to edit and share straight from the card, saving memory and time. A carabiner and weather-resistant cover are included for conveniently carrying
Quik Key (Micro-USB) & (USB-C) is a fast and easy way to unleash and edit GoPro footage stored on your microSD card. Plug it into your Android phone or tablet with a micro-USB connector, then, using the Capture app, transfer the footage to create and share incredible GoPro videos. Not all devices will support the resolutions that a GoPro camera can offer.
- Fast and easy plug-and-play use on Android phones and tablets with a micro-USB connector
- Access GoPro footage on your microSD card
- Carabiner-style clip and weather-resistant cover make it easy to take Quik Key with you
- Pairs with Capture, the GoPro mobile app, for easy access to your content
- Get the free GoPro apps at gopro.com/apps
What's In The Box
- Quik Key
- Weather-Resistant Cover
- Carabiner Clip
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.