True intelligent Simultaneous Multi-Frequency for maximum performance, plus a wide range of single frequencies.
EQUINOX is fully submersible, ideal for detecting at the beach and in rivers, streams and lakes. (3m / 10-feet)
Sleek & Lightweight
Rugged and lightweight construction allows you to enjoy long detecting sessions in any environment.
High-Speed Wireless Audio
Experience ultra-fast wireless audio with the WM 08, or use fast aptX™ Low Latency / Bluetooth headphones.
8 Custom Search Profiles
Each Detect Mode features 2 custom Search Profiles so you can save your favourite settings in each mode.
Fast & Accurate Target ID
Fast recovery speed with accurate Target ID ensures you won’t miss any valuable targets amongst the trash.
Gain even more control of your detector audio with Advanced Settings; you decide how much target information you hear.
Gold Detecting Mode
Gold Mode operates the high single frequencies of either 20 kHz or 40 kHz to detect gold nuggets in mineralised soils.
Using the EQUINOX 800 user interface, you can:
• Change the Detect Mode, Frequency and Sensitivity on the go.
• Create your own notch discrimination patterns to ignore unwanted targets.
• Activate All-Metal mode to temporarily disable the current discrimination pattern.
• Activate Pinpoint mode to zero-in on a promising target so that you know exactly where to dig.
• Adjust an array of essential and advanced detecting functions including Noise Cancel, Ground Balance, Volume Adjust, Threshold Level, Target Tone, Accept / Reject and Recovery Speed.
• Customise Advanced Settings to change the way detections are heard, by selecting the number, pitch, and volume of your detection signals.
• View the status of your battery and wireless audio device connections.
|Park | Beach | Field | Gold|
|Custom Search Profiles||8 (2 per Detect Mode)|
|User Profile Button||Yes|
|Operating Frequencies (kHz)||Multi, 5, 10, 15, 20, 40|
|Noise Cancel||Auto | Manual (-9 to 9)|
|Ground Balance||Auto | Manual|
|Target Identification||50 segment notch discrimination | Ferrous: -9 – 0 | Non-ferrous: 1 – 40|
|Target Tones||1, 2, 5, 50|
|Tone Break||Ferrous | Non-ferrous|
|Tone Pitch||Ferrous | Non-ferrous|
|Tone Volume||Ferrous | Non-ferrous|
|Depth Indicator||5 levels|
|Length||1440 mm (56.7")|
|Weight||1.34 kg (2.96 lbs)|
|Standard Coil||11-inch Double-D Smart coil with skidplate (waterproof to 3m/10')|
|Audio Output||• In-built loudspeaker • 3.5mm (1/8") headphones (included) • Bluetooth compatible • WM 08 Wi-Stream compatible|
|Headphones (included)||Bluetooth and aptX Low Latency headphones (non waterproof)|
|WM 08 (included)||Yes|
|Display||Monochrome LCD with backlight|
|LCD Backlight||Low | Medium | High | Off|
|Battery||In-built rechargeable Lithium-ion battery|
|Battery Runtime||Approx. 12 hours|
|Waterproof||Waterproof to 3m/10-feet|
|Key Technologies||Multi-IQ | 5F×8 | Wi-Stream | Bluetooth | aptX Low Latency|
|Other Accessories||USB Charging cable (1.5A), Multi Language Screen protectors|
|Software Upgradeable||Yes, via USB connection (Windows and OSX)|
|Warranty||3 years control box and coil|
EQUINOX: How to replace the battery | Minelab Metal Detectors
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.