Minelab SDC 2300 - Updated Version June 2020
Minelab are excited to release a new enhanced version of the the popular Minelab SDC 2300 metal detector. The new enhanced SDC 2300 will now include re-designed headphones, an armrest protector and a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery. A clip-on coil joint protector has been added to the swivel joint for added protection of the coil joint while detecting.
The Minelab SDC 2300 Metal Detector is a compact mid-range Metal Detector designed for the beginner who is wanting get out and unearth gold nuggets throughout the Australian Goldfields. Its compact size is perfect for those who are travelling and its ability on small to medium size gold nuggets at depth is exceptional. Fully waterproof to 3 metres and simplicity of use make this unit an ideal starter.
The rugged SDC 2300 is a portable gold detector which collapses and transforms info a full-sized 1500mm (59.1in). The body is constructed of military-grade material and features a sturdy, full carbon fibre shaft and an 8-inch Monoloop coil. The SDC 2300 allows detectorists to discover gold patches on land and underwater at depths of up to 3m (10ft) with settings for both normal and salt sensitivity ranges. It is extremely sensitive to small nuggets. Other features include automatic noise cancellation, automatic ground tracking (AGT) and 9 LED indicators on the display.
- Compact & Rugged - Folds to a small compact size, 216mm (8.5 in) by 400 mm (15.7 in). It fits into carry-on luggage and most backpacks.
- Waterproof - Fully submersible to 3m (10ft) for detecting riverbeds and shorelines, allowing you to transition with ease from land to water.
- Audio & Visual Target Response - Target tone, threshold and 9 LED indicators
- High Performance MPF Technology - MPF (Multi Period Fast) technology incorporates extremely fast Pulse Induction switching between Transmit (Tx) and Receive (Rx) detector signals. This results in enhanced detection of small gold.
Detector Technical Specifications
- Coil 8" round monoloop
- Built-in speaker
- Headphones (standard accessory, supplied)
- Waterproof headphones (optional accessory, not supplied)
- 9 LEDs indicate detection, battery status and threshold level 1 low battery warning LED
Length & Weight
- Extended: 1500 mm (59.1") Collapsed: 400 mm (15.7")
- 2.3 kg (5.1 lbs) (excluding batteries and headphones)
Operating temperature range
- 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
Storage temperature range
- –33°C to 70°C (–27°F to 158°F)
- Lithium-Ion 7.4 V 32 Wh (8-hour battery life, battery and charger included)
- C cell 4 × 1.2 V NiMH, 1.5 V Alkaline, 1.2 V Ni-Cad (optional)
Output voltage: 10 V to 15 V Output current: 1 A
- Normal mode (1–5 sensitivity) Salt mode (1–3 sensitivity)
- Automatic scanning
- Automatic Ground Tracking (AGT) Fast ground balance
- 9 audio levels
Audio pitch (tone)
- Low | High
- Pulse Induction (PI)
- Multi Period Fast (MPF)
What’s in the Box.
- Minelab SDC 2300 new version
- Minelab headphones
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Coil Joint Protector
- Blue skidplate for SDC 2300 coil
- 8" Round Monoloop coil
- Li-on Battery Pack with Charger
- Armrest Cover
- 12v & 240v Battery charge cables
- Quick start guide
Optional Extra - NOT INCLUDED
- Waterproof headphones
- Carry bag
- Hard Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.