The cigarette lighter plug is fused with a 15A 3AG fuse, while the alligator lead features an inline 35A fuse. The cigarette lighter lead is intended for light applications only, and you must make sure that your cigarette lighter circuit can supply more than 15 amps.
The output is a standard 3 pin mains socket. There is a rocker on/off switch, and LED indicators for power and fault. This unit also features fan assisted cooling. Be sure that your cigarette lighter circuit can supply more than 15 amps.
- Output Power Continuous: 300W
- Output Power Surge: 1000W
- Standby Current: < 300mA
- Input Voltage: 12VDC
- Output Wave Form: Modified Sine Wave
- Efficiency: > 90%
- Size: 190(L) x 91(W) x 58(H)mm
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Circuit Protection:
- Thermal Shutdown and Alarm: 60°C +/- 5°C (Automatic Recovery)
- Battery Low Alarm: 10.5VDC +/- 0.5VDC
- Battery Low Shutdown: 10.0VDC +/- 0.5VDC
- High Battery Shutdown: 15.5VDC +/- 0.5VDC
- External Fusing: 35A Maximum
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.