Sometimes, you don't need frills. You don't need all the bells and whistles. It's not about flashy designs, unnecessary innovations or reinventing the wheel. Sometimes, you just need the essentials, done right.
It utilises a quiet-running synchronous motor with a silicone belt to drive its low-resonance MDF platter. Upgraded from its predecessor, the Essential II features a DC power supply that effectively minimises vibration and an upgraded pivot design for better balance. The main platter bearing consists of a stainless steel spindle and bronze brushing, with a Teflon bottom to secure low friction.
With a long list of features, great build quality and high fidelity sound, it's the best budget turntable for any listener.
- Main platter made from stiff, lightweight particle board
- Belt drive with silicone belt
- Low vibration synchronous motor
- Integrated motor control with DC power supply for silent running
- Main platter bearing made from stainless steel with Teflon bottom
- 8.6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Pre-mounted gold-plated RCA interconnect cable
- Upgraded feet for effective decoupling
Speed: 33, 45 (manual speed change)
Principle: belt drive
Speed variance: 33: 0.14% 45: 0.25%
Wow & flutter: 0.12%
Platter: 300mm MDF with felt mat (0.8kg)
Main bearing: stainless steel
Tonearm: 8.6” aluminium
Effective arm length: 218.5 mm
Effective tonearm mass: 8.0gr
Counterweight for mass: 3 - 5.5g (included)
Tracking force range: 0 - 25mn (OM5 18mn recommended)
Included accessories: power supply, dust cover
Power consumption: 4.5 watts
Dimensions: 420 x 112 x 330mm (WxHxD)
Weight: 4.0 kg net
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.