This portable PA model offers superb performance for speech applications as well as music reproduction. Making it the perfect all-rounder PA unit for most needs. It is equipped with two microphone inputs, one aux and one line input - all with individual volume controls (plus bass and treble adjustment). Plus pre-fitted is a dual channel 520-544MHz wireless microphone receiver which can be paired with either handheld or beltpack wireless transmitters. When using microphones a handy voice priority function will mute other sources connected to the portable PA whenever a voice is detected - allowing easy interruption of the music content if required.
All Okayo portable PA's are moulded from industrial grade ABS plastic, ensuring long life and the ability to absorb day-to-day wear and tear. This PA unit features in-built “luggage” type trolley wheels and extendible handle for easy manoeuvrability - especially around school campuses, allowing easy set up for both students and staff.
Streaming music from the portable PA is simply a matter of pressing the bluetooth button, pairing your device and playing content directly from your phone, whether it be music or pre-recorded introductions or promotional content.
The large capacity in-built battery and high efficiency PA amplifier design provides ≈6 hours of use away from 240V mains power (actual operation time varies depending on level of usage). A battery level indicator provides a handy readout of how much juice you have remaining before a recharge is required. Charging the battery is simply a matter of plugging the unit in for 6-8 hours. This makes the Okayo portable PA system a flexible all-rounder which can even be used for longer events if necessary.
Mounting is simply a matter of sitting the PA on an elevated surface, such as a stage or desk. If necessary it can also be used with a standard speaker stand, with a 35mm recess provided in the base.
Weighing only 20kgs the Okayo PA is truly portable allowing a wide range of use in schools, places of worship, clubs, auctions etc. It sets up in seconds and can be easily operated by anyone - even school students find the Okayo PA easy to use.
The 2-way speaker system delivers a very crisp, clear sound which in our opinion out performs its competitors by a significant margin. This makes it the perfect choice for both voice and music applications.
Overall dimensions: 264 x 301 x 511 (mm).
- Dual channel 96 frequency wireless UHF receiver (Can operate with up to 4 wireless microphones with the addition of a second C 7317C dual channel receiver).
- Bluetooth wireless audio streaming in-built
- Truly portable design
- Battery level indicator
- Compact design sets up in just seconds
- Rugged heavy duty ABS cabinet
- ‘Luggage’ type trolley wheels
- In-built extendible handle
- High performance 120W amplifier (80W RMS)
- Built in backup battery
- Provision for additional radio microphone receiver (520-544MHz)
- Suitable for desk or speaker stand mounting
- Optional wireless link for cable free transmission to additional systems
- RCA line input/output
- Two wired microphone inputs
- 240V AC mains or battery operation
- Warranty - 3 Years.
Compatible UHF Transmitters:
C 7195C Wireless Belt Pack 96 Channel 520-544MHz
C 7192C Wireless Handheld Microphone 96 Channel 520-544MHz
C 7193C Wireless Handheld Condenser Microphone 96 Channel 520-544MHz
- Output Power (RMS): 80W
- Output Power (Max): 120W
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Mid Bass Driver: 8" Woofer
- Tweeter: 1" Tweeter
- Operating Life: Up to 4-6 hours (fully charged - depends heavily on amount of use)
- Charge Time: 6-8 hours
- Battery: 2 x 12V 4.5Ah SLA
- Replacement Battery: 2 x 12V 4.5Ah SLA
- Controls: Master volume, treble, bass, mic 1 volume, mic 2 volume, line volume, aux volume
- Inputs: XLR 3 pin, 6.35mm TRS, stereo RCA, 3.5mm stereo aux, bluetooth streaming.
- Outputs: Stereo 3.5mm line out, stereo RCA line out
- Optional Modules: C 7317C UHF receiver, C 7203C Wireless link
- Expansion Slots: 3
- Dimensions: 264D x 301W x 511Hmm
- Weight: 16kg