Official Raspberry Pi power supply, ideal for use with the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B board. This power supply comes with USB Type C lead and AU mains plug. It supports up to 3A of current to power devices through the USB ports on the board.
- Output voltage: +5.1V DC
- Minimum load current: 0A
- Nominal load current: 3.0A
- Maximum power: 15.3W
- Load regulation: ±5%
- Line regulation: ±2%
- Ripple & noise: 120mVp-p
- Rise time: 100ms maximum to regulation limits for DC outputs
- Turn-on delay: 3000ms maximum at nominal input AC voltage and full load
- Protection: Short circuit protection, Overcurrent protection, Over temperature protection
- Efficiency: 81% minimum (output current from 100%, 75%, 50%, 25%), 72% minimum at 10% load
- Output cable: 1.5m 18AWG
- Output connector: USB Type-C
- Voltage range: 100-240Vac (rated), 96-264Vac (operating)
- Frequency: 50/60Hz ±3Hz
- Current: 0.5A maximum
- Power consumption (no load): 0.075W maximum
- Inrush current: No damage shall occur and the input fuse shall not blow
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.