Feature rich AM/FM radio equipped with an SOS distress alarm, 1W LED torch, 2W LED reading lamp. Powered by 3*AA batteries (not included), built-in solar panel, or by hand cranking the dynamo. With an appropriate 1A 5V USB power source, you can use the supplied USB micro cable to recharge the on-board lithium battery.
Hand crank for 5 minutes to get 15-20 minutes of radio play or 1.5 hours of either torch or reading light. Features a standard earphone jack for personal listening entertainment.
In extreme cases, you can utilise the radio's lithium battery to recharge your handset.
A must have item for any emergency kit.
- Micro-USB charge cable
- Dynamo Crank Back-up
- 2500mAh Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Torch / Reading light
- Distress Alarm Siren
- Emergency Charging Power Bank
- Rechargeable: 3.7V 2500mAh Lithium Battery
- 3 x AA (not included): 4.5V
- Charge Time: 2-3 hours (1A)
- Working Time:
- Radio: 26 hours (60% volume)
- Torch: 35 hours
- Lamp: 46 hours
- Light Output:
- Torch: 130 lumens (1.0W LED)
- Lamp: 250 lumens (2.0W LED)
- Speaker Output: 1.5W
- FM Frequency Range: 87 - 108MHz
- AM Frequency Range: 520 - 1620KHz
- USB Charging Current: 5VDC @ 1.0A Max
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.