The SteelPhase sP01 is a modern low noise audio enhancer, with built in LiPo battery for over 20 hrs use. Unique features include a Mode switch to accept stereo and mono wiring, and a 3 position Filter. Designed and tested by prospectors for prospectors, with very good results on the Minelab SDC2300*, GPZ7000 and GPX series. It works extremely well with headphones and external speakers alike.
Two prospectors got together and exchanged ideas about building a better audio enhancer. A collaboration between Pat O'Connell (electronics expert) aka SteelPat, and Nenad Lonic aka PhaseTech, and the steelPHASE Enhancer name was born. Field testing of various versions revealed different sound profiles (filters) would be beneficial on different detectors and different headphones, so it was logical to incorporate switchable filters into the final product. Very low noise circuitry for the clearest amplified sound allows you to hear the faintest of target signals. Combining a rugged yet stylish case and high quality electronic components, the sP01 was born. A custom made canvas pouch is also available.
• Easy to use
• Rugged construction
• Compatible with most detectors
• Low background noise / distortion
• 3 filter options (compresses and enhances different audio frequencies)
• 2 switchable output Modes
• Broad volume range for precise setting
• USB rechargeable LiPo battery – approx. 20 hr run time
• High speed charge time – USB cable included
• Compact and lightweight, approx. 205g
• Military grade components
• High quality aluminium enclosure
• Urethane coated PCB for corrosion resistance
• Professional grade audio plugs and low-noise patch cable supplied
• Manufactured in Australia
*Phase Technical Adaptor Lead required for use with the SDC2300.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.