Built Rugged for Australian and New Zealand conditions, the UH5045 is a highly engineered UHF CB Mobile radio with 80 channels and 5W transmission power. The durable and compact design combined with 80 UHF Narrowband channels ensures the UH5045 is a reliable and ideal mobile radio for truck, 4WD and caravan drivers.
Equipped with an array of features, the UH5045 is installed with 50 user programmable RX channels available for storing favourite listening frequencies (450 to 520 MHz in 12.5 kHz steps), a selection of 7 backlight colour options and 4 brightness levels adjusted according to your personal preference. The built-in AVS circuitry allows for an automatic volume stabiliser detecting narrowband and wideband transmission automatically adjusting incoming audio to comparable levels.
The UH5045 is a compact size with a quick release bracket for simple installations, where easy removal is desired and catered to your radio needs. Uniden's experience and reliability in UHF makes the UH5045 the ideal product, offering the finest components in UHF radios and to deliver the best experience on the road.
• The new UH-5045 is a compact short-chassis 5W output 80-channel mobile UHF CB radio.
• Large 7-colour LCD display with 4 brightness levels.
• 50 user-programmable receive channels from 450~520MHz.
• S-meter and RF power meter.
• AVS stabilises volume level of narrow & broadband signal.
• Instant channel programming.
• Open & group scan, dual watch.
• CTCSS and DCS tones.
• Roger beep & calling tone.
• Large rotary volume, channel and squelch knobs.
• Front and rear mic input.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.