Plug the Anycast dongle into your TVs HDMI port and begin streaming content from your smartphone, tablet or PC to your TV. It features a self-explanatory screen mirroring function as well as DLNA and Airplay for an almost universal ability to stream media from a compatible device. Through the casting functionality, play YouTube, videos, pictures and an innumerable number of other streaming services straight on your TV. A great solution for those without smart TVs.
Note: Digital rights management (DRM) copyright protection prevents apps such as Netflix from being streamed through this device.
- Compatible with iOS, Android & Windows/Mac
- Free AllConnect or iMediashare app from iTunes or Google Play
- Stream or Mirror video and audio to any TV with HDMI
- Powered via USB Micro-B port
- Memory: 128MB DDR3
- Resolution: 1080p, 720p
- Media Sharing: Miracast, DLNA, Airplay & Airmirror
- Supported Operating System: Android 4.2+, iOS 7.0 +, Windows, Mac OS X
- Plug anycast to hdmi port and Connect smartphone to anycast wifi ssid
- Login to Anycast through browser (http://192.168.203.1)
- Set anycast to now connect to your routers Wi-Fi access point
- Begin casting!
|Length : 57.0mm|
|Width : 36.0mm|
|Height : 12.0mm|
|Supported Display Resolution : 1080p (1920 x 1080)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.