Featuring Advanced AL32 Processing Plus and an integrated USB port, the Denon DCD-900NE CD Player reveals the highest quality audio signals from standard CD and USB sources supporting high-res playback.
Extended disc, format, and USB support
The DCD-900NE plays back CD, CDR/RW, MP3, and WMA formats. Or plug in a USB stick to add playback of FLAC up to 192kHz/24bits or DSD 2.8 MHz/5.6 MHz.
Advanced AL32 Processing Plus
Utilizes data interpolation algorithms, up-sampling, and bit-extension for audio playback that is beautifully faithful to the original sound.
Designed to reduce vibration and interference
Built with specifically fitted power transformers and increased physical separation between the different audio and digital boards, reducing both vibration and interference.
Built to last
Backed by a more than 110-year legacy of designing premium audio components, the overall aesthetic, sound quality, and design integrity are built to last.
- Metal front: Aluminum
- Power consumption in W: 24W
- Standby power consumption in W: 0.3W
- Remote control: yes
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Weight: 4.9kg / 10.8lb
- Colors available: Black / Premium SilverYes / Yes
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H): 434 x 328 x 107mm / 17.1 x 12.9 x 4.2in
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 115 dB (CD/USB)
- Frequency response USB (PCM/DSD): 2Hz - 50kHz (-3dB) CD: 2Hz - 20kHz
- Total harmonic distortion USB DSD: 0.0015% USB PCM 24bit: 0.0020% CD: 0.0025%
- Line Level Output: 2.2Vms
- D/A converter: DAC ICES9018K2M
- Digital Filters: AL32 Processing Plus
- Dynamic range: 101 dB (CD)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.