We are currently looking to expand our team in our consumer electronics area.
If you are looking for an interesting career and
- Have knowledge of or an interest in consumer electronic products like computer, Networking, UHF radios, phones, power inverters, MP3’s, TV's, Metal detectors, drones, test equipment etc
- Have great work ethics
- Want an interesting but challenging long term position
- Are reliable, energetic & outgoing
- Provide great customer service
- Take pride in your work.
- Are a quick learner.
- Are able to work unsupervised and in a team environment.
then we may have something suitable.
The position will cover customer sales and service, store merchandising and housekeeping, product displays and operation and all other tasks of a retail assistant.
If you believe this is something you'd excel at, please provide an introductory letter explaining any past experiences (professionally or personal experience) in
- Consumer electronic products,
- Sales & Cash handling and Point of Sale experience,
Include with your cover letter.
- A current resume.
- A copy of your last Semester 1 & 2 report cards If you left school in the last 2 years.
Complete the questions @ this link: https://forms.gle/ztGmS8DP16Q4n9Rc6
All applications must be emailed and include requested documents to be considered email@example.com
Leading Edge Electronics Gladstone Hi-Fi
- Hours will be permanent 20+ per week (increasing with your ability) between 8.00am to 5pm Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 1.00pm Saturday.
- Employed under the General Retail Industry Award 2010. All conditions and wages can be found http://www.fwa.gov.au/documents/modern_awards/award/MA000004/default.htm (google FWA MA000004 if link doesn’t work)