Our ADC11AU is designed to convert left / right analogue stereo audio into either coaxial or optical digital.
Both digital outputs are simultaneous so audio can be distributed to multiple locations.
The ADC11AU converts to 16-bit 48kHz digital audio for enhanced sound reproduction.
- ADC (Analogue to Digital Audio Converter) converts analogue left / right stereo audio input to both S/PDIF optical and coaxial digital PCM outputs
- Both optical digital and coaxial digital output simultaneously
- Converts to 16-bit 48kHz digital audio
- Plug and play solution
- Audio Input Connectors: 2 x Analogue stereo left / right (RCA)
- Audio Output Connectors: 1 x Optical (SPDIF) & 1 x RCA (SPDIF)
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 65 x 55 x 25mm (with connections)
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 55 x 55 x 25mm (without connections)
- Product Weight: 0.1kg (excluding accessories)
- Carton / Box Dimensions (W x D x H): 165 x 110 x 90mm
- Shipping Weight: 0.3kg
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Power Supply: 5V/1A DC, barrel type connector
- Mounting Kit Included
1 x ADC11AU
1 x 5V/1A DC Power Supply
1 x Mounting Kit
1 x User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.