A 12V DC 92mm Sunon Maglev/Vapo Bearing Cooling Fan with thermoplastic frame. Designed for long-life and minimal noise operation. Sunon fans are manufactured to a very high standard and hold CSA and UL listings. Altronics has been a Sunon distributor for many years and have found them to be of excellent overall quality and reliability.
Note: Other models are available for your specific OEM requirements, please contact us for details.
About Sunon Maglev Bearing Design
Sunon's maglev bearing system provides whisper quiet operation and superior resistance to dust and debris, extending the operational lifetime of the motor.
- Motor Design: Single phase, 4 poles brushless DC motor
- Bearing System: Vapo bearing system
- Frame Material: Thermoplastic PBT of UL94V-0
- Blade Material: Thermoplastic PBT of UL94V-0
- Direction of Rotation: Counter clockwise viewed from the front of the fan blade
- Mounting Holes: 8x 4.3mm holes
- Weight: 92g
- Dimensions: 92 x 92 x 25mm
- Rated Voltage: 12V DC
- Rated Current: 140mA (161mA max)
- Rated Power Consumption: 1.68W (1.94W max)
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.5~13.8V DC
- Starting Voltage: 4.5V DC (25°C Power On/Off)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ +70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ +70°C
- Rated Speed: 3000 RPM ±10% at rated power
- Air Flow: 51.5 CFM
- Static Pressure: 0.15 Inch-H2O
- Noise Level: 34.0dB(A)
- Insulation Class: UL Class A
- Insulation Resistance: 10MΩ at 500V DC between internal stator and lead wire (+)
- Dielectric Strength: 500V AC for one minute or 600V AC for 2 seconds between housing and lead wire (+)
- Life Expectancy: 60,000 hours at 40°C, 65% RH, 90% CL
- Protection: Automatic restart, polarity protection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.