Super Compact UHF CB Radio with LCD SoundPath Speaker mic
The TX3350 is an 80 channel, feature packed super compact UHF CB radio with the new SoundPath full function LCD Speaker Microphone.
The challenge was to create a unique solution that allowed a full function LCD Microphone that could house a built in speaker with clear audio all within a compact and ergonomic design. SoundPath diverts the audio through a unique convex path around the microphone bollard, whilst maintaining the compact size.
The TX3350 combines the unique combination of space saving benefits of a super compact size radio and full function speaker microphone all in the palm of your hand. The radio can now be discreetly installed in almost any location within a vehicle and without the need for extension speakers.
- Powered by Pure Sound DSP engine
- Full spectrum backlit LCD microphone with SoundPath speaker
- User selectable open and group scan
- User adjustable squelch
- User selectable duplex channels
- User selectable priority channel
- 104 in-built DCS codes
- 50 in-built CTCSS codes
- 5 digit selcall with quiet mode
- Five year warranty
- Australian design and manufacture
Meets AS/NZS 4365 for radio communications equipment in the UHF citizen and personal radio service.
- Frequency Range TX: 476.425 – 477.4125 MHz
- Number of Channels: 80 UHF CB
- Channel Spacing: 12.5 kHz
- Operation Mode: simplex channels 1-80, Semi Duplex channels 1‑8, 41-48
- Scanning Speed: 20 channels per second
- Antenna Impedance: 50 Ohms nominal
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 13.8 volts DC
- Operating Voltage Range: 10-15 volts DC
- Overvoltage Protection: 25 volts DC max At 18 volts DC the RF power is reduced, and the words ‘Hi DC’ flash.
- Overcurrent Protection: In-line 2A Fuse
- Frequency stability: ±2.5 PPM
- Modulation: FM
- RF Output: 5.0 watts max
- Maximum Deviation: < ± 2.5 kHz at + 20 dB limiting
- Transmit Frequency Response: +6 dB per octave, 300 Hz to 3 kHz + 1-3 dB
- Current Consumption: 1.5 amps with 50 Ohms termination
- Intermediate Frequencies: 1st - 21.54, MHz 2nd - 450 kHz
- Sensitivity: - 123 dBm for 12 dB SINAD unweighted
- Selectivity: - 6 dB at + 3.5 kHz, ‑ 60 dB at ± 12.5 kHz
- Intermodulation Immunity: 73 dB
- Blocking Immunity: 100 dB
- Spurious Response Immunity: 70 dB
- Audio Output Power: 3 watts average into 4 Ohms
- Current consumption: < 180 mA muted 600 mA @ max. A.F output
- Receive Frequency: ‑6 dB/Octave de‑emphasis, 300 Hz to 3 kHz + 1-3 dB
- Conducted Spurious Emission: < - 57 dBm
- Dimensions: 102 (W) x 87 (D) x 23 (H) mm
- Weight: 158 grams
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.