Super Compact UHF CB Radio with LCD SoundPath™ Speaker mic
The TX3350 is an 80 channel, feature packed super compact UHF CB radio with the new SoundPath™ full function LCD Speaker Microphone.
The challenge was to create a unique solution that allowed a full function LCD Microphone that could house a built in speaker with clear audio all within a compact and ergonomic design. SoundPath™ diverts the audio through a unique convex path around the microphone bollard, whilst maintaining the compact size.
The TX3350 combines the unique combination of space saving benefits of a super compact size radio and full function speaker microphone all in the palm of your hand. The radio can now be discreetly installed in almost any location within a vehicle and without the need for extension speakers.
- Powered by Pure Sound DSP engine
- Full spectrum backlit LCD microphone with Soundpath speaker
- User selectable open and group scan
- User adjustable squelch
- User selectable duplex channels
- User selectable priority channel
- 104 in-built DCS codes
- 50 in-built CTCSS codes
- 5 digit selcall with quiet mode
- Five year warranty
- Australian design and manufacture
Meets AS/NZS 4365 for radio communications equipment in the UHF citizen and personal radio service.
- Frequency Range TX: 476.425 – 477.4125 MHz
- Number of Channels: 80 UHF CB
- Channel Spacing: 12.5 kHz
- Operation Mode: simplex channels 1-80, Semi Duplex channels 1‑8, 41-48
- Scanning Speed: 20 channels per second
- Antenna Impedance: 50 Ohms nominal
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 13.8 volts DC
- Operating Voltage Range: 10-15 volts DC
- Overvoltage Protection: 25 volts DC max At 18 volts DC the RF power is reduced, and the words ‘Hi DC’ flash.
- Overcurrent Protection: In-line 2A Fuse
- Frequency stability: ±2.5 PPM
- Modulation: FM
- RF Output: 5.0 watts max
- Maximum Deviation: < ± 2.5 kHz at + 20 dB limiting
- Transmit Frequency Response: +6 dB per octave, 300 Hz to 3 kHz + 1-3 dB
- Current Consumption: 1.5 amps with 50 Ohms termination
- Intermediate Frequencies: 1st - 21.54, MHz 2nd - 450 kHz
- Sensitivity: - 123 dBm for 12 dB SINAD unweighted
- Selectivity: - 6 dB at + 3.5 kHz, ‑ 60 dB at ± 12.5 kHz
- Intermodulation Immunity: 73 dB
- Blocking Immunity: 100 dB
- Spurious Response Immunity: 70 dB
- Audio Output Power: 3 watts average into 4 Ohms
- Current consumption: < 180 mA muted 600 mA @ max. A.F output
- Receive Frequency: ‑6 dB/Octave de‑emphasis, 300 Hz to 3 kHz + 1-3 dB
- Conducted Spurious Emission: < - 57 dBm
- Dimensions: 102 (W) x 87 (D) x 23 (H) mm
- Weight: 158 grams
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.