GME’s range of elevated-feed UHF CB radio antennas provide a gain of 6.6dBi for a great all round performing antenna.
Elevated-feed antennas provide high performance in virtually any mounting position.
The elevated feed-design helps raise the radiating element above the vehicle roof or other obstructions to provide a strong, omni-directional pattern and high performance when mounted on a vehicle gutter, fender or bull bar.
The ability to remove the 6.6dBi whip and replace with a smaller 2.1dBi option allows for a broader radiation pattern which is less likely to be affected by obstacles.
These antennas are a popular choice for 4WDs and fleet vehicles.
- Elevated-Feed Base
- Fibreglass Whip with Black Heat Shrink
- Barrel Style Stainless Steel Spring (Black)
- Heavy Duty Braid Copper Element
- Ground Independent Design
- Pre-terminated FME Connector
- 6.6dBi Gain
- 970mm Length
In the box
- 6.6dBi Antenna Whip (AE4018B)
- Elevated-Feed Base & Lead Assembly (ABL017B)
- Medium Duty Spring (AS002B)
- FME -> PL259 Adaptor (AD503)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.