DSP powered super compact radio
A super compact addition to the GME 80 channel UHF CB range with innovative 'flip' feature make for easy installation and incorporating the latest Digital Signal Processing technology.
The GME TX3100 UHF CB radio is Australian designed and is one of the most advanced UHF Citizen Band radios available. Combining the very latest in electronic hardware with the most up-to-date computer aided design and manufacturing techniques to produce an extremely compact mobile radio with outstanding specifications and performance. The TX3100, with its front mounted controls, is designed for unobtrusive mounting in modern vehicles.
Its innovative features include a built-in loud speaker housed within an extremely compact case.
- Digital Signal Processing: Measures, filters and compresses standard analogue audio signals and converts them into digital format. Allows advanced RF and audio processing techniques to be applied to maximise the radios performance.
- Advanced Signal Management: Suppresses unwanted signals on adjacent channels and matches the receiver frequency to the incoming signal. This unique GME feature is critical to optimise performance of 80 channel radios.
- Dynamic Volume Control: Automatically compensates for variations in received audio level, this feature provides a constant audio output level greatly enhancing the quality of the reception and simplicity of use.
- Unique Display Flip Function: Unit can be mounted with the speaker facing upwards or downwards and the display â€˜flipped overâ€™ using a simple key-press sequence to allow viewing of the display from either mounting orientation.
- Adjustable squelch
- Programmable scan function
- CTCSS and DCS
- Selectable duplex channels
- External speaker socket
- Five year warranty
- Australian designed and engineered
- Mounting bracket
- Screw pack
- Microphone clip
- DC lead
- Spare GME model label
Weight: 158 grams
Sensitivity: -123 dBm for 12 dB SINAD unweighted
Selectivity: -6 dB at + 3.5 kHz ‑60 dB at ± 12.5 kHz
Intermodulation Immunity: 73 dB
Blocking Immunity: 100 dB
Spurious Response Immunity: 70 dB
Audio Output Power: 70 dB
Audio Signal to Noise: >45 dB
Current consumption: < 180 mA muted 600 mA @ max. A.F output
Conducted Spurious Emission: <-57 dBm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.