This product is designed for the purpose of connecting four 4K @ 60Hz UHD HDMI sources, and displaying each on a single display. The screen layout and input selection is managed using the front panel switches, the infra-red remote control or RS-232 commands (via third party control software).
It supports a range of video input resolutions up to a maximum of 4K @60Hz UHD. It also features an in-built extractor which splits the audio signal into S/PDIF digital and stereo RCA outputs for simple connection to existing audio systems. Suitable for use within a variety of commercial AV monitoring systems.
- 1 x 4K60 UHD Video Switcher
- 1 x IR Remote
- 1 x 3pin-3.81mm Phoenix Connector (male)
- 1 x 38KHz IR Wideband Receiver Cable (1.5m)
- 2 x Mounting Ears
- 4 x Machine Screws (M3 x 4)
- 1 x 12V/2.5A Locking Power Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
- Supports four 4K @ 60Hz sources.
- Combines up to four sources onto one display.
- RS-232 controllable via third party software.
- Audio extraction via S/PDIF & stereo RCA.
- HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2/1.x compliant.
- 18Gbps video bandwidth.
- Up to 8 display modes.
- Seamless display switching.
- EDID management.
- Includes IR remote.
- HDMi Compliance: HDMI 2.0b
- HDCP Compliance: HDCP 2.2 / 1.x
- Video Bandwidth: 18Gbps
- Video Resolution: Up to 4k @ 60Hz
- IR Level: 5Vp-p
- IR Frequency: 38KHz
- Colour Space: RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2, YCbCr 4:2:0
- Colour Depth: 8bit
- ESD Protection: Human body model — ±8kV (Air-gap discharge) & ±4kV (Contact discharge)
- Audio Formats:
- HDMI: PCM2.0/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital/Plus, DTS, DTS High Res
- Analog Audio [3.5mm L/R]: PCM2.0;
- SPDIF (OPTICAL): Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, PCM2.0.
- Note: Does not support HBR audio.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.