The AW-500 outdoor loudspeaker offers great sounding performances and year-round durability whatever the weather. This full-range model can be mounted almost anywhere and deliver clean, clear, dynamic Klipsch quality performances.
Featuring a 5-inch IMG woofer, 1-inch polymer tweeter mated to a square 90 ̊x 90 ̊ Tractrix® Horn, durable white UV- resistant enclosure, non-corrosive grille, easy draining input cup, heavy gauge zinc C-bracket and a 3/8"-16 threaded insert, the AW-500 easily brings high-quality music entertainment to your patio, garden, terrace, balcony or pool side.
Because it nicely blends in with its surroundings and offers installation flexibility, this amazing performer is sure to be a homeowner favorite.
- High sensitivity and power handling
- 90 degree x 90 degree Tractrix® Horn compression driver tweeter for clean clear highs
- Paintable UV-resistant ABS enclosure with rustproof aluminum grille
- 3/8"-16 Threaded insert for optional mounts
- Supplied with C-style mounting bracket and stainless steel hardware
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 95Hz-20kHz ± 3dB
- SENSITIVITY 92dB @ 1 watt/1meter
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE 8 ohms
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY 2600Hz
- POWER HANDLING 65 watts (260 watts peak)
- ENCLOSURE/MATERIAL Sealed/ABS
- TYPE DRIVE COMPONENTS Two-way system using one 1" (2.54cm) polymer dome tweeter with a 90 ̊ x 90 ̊ Tractrix® Horn and one 5" (12.7cm) IMG woofer
- WIRE GAUGE ACCOMMODATED 12
- WEIGHT 2.7kg
- HEIGHT WIDTH 11.8" (29.8cm) 8" (20.3cm)
- DEPTH 9" (22.9cm)
- FINISH White enclosure and grille
Shipping: 7Kg 60x39x30cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.