Operating and transporting your GPz7000 with a swing arm is now made a little easier
With this innovation to our regular carbon fiber swing arm shaft, you can now shorten or extend your detector control arm as needed.
- Change handle profile to your preferred grip at any time
- Vehicle loading made quick and easy
- More room to operate in tight areas
- Left or Right-handed operation
- Tough, UV hardy copolyamide Nylon 3D printed fittings with custom infill
- Left or Right-handed mounting
- Rotatable handle position (flat side or curved side to palm)
- Screw-locking telescopic mechanism
- Super light – weighs only 125g
- Shaft position lock
Minelab GPZ7000 Accessory.
– LONGREACH TELESCOPIC SWING ARM
• Improves transporting
• Adjustable handle position
• Guard Against Aches, Pain & Fatigue
• Improve Coil Control and placement
• Maximise Your Detecting Efforts
• Improve Endurance
• Cover More Ground
• Telescopic friction twist function with push-button shaft lock
- Remove the bolt and wing nut.
- Separate the handle from the shaft sleeve.
- Mounting is the same for Right or Left handed operators. Simply wrap the shaft sleeve around the upper shaft and ensure the tapered sections point toward the coil.
- Fit handle mount into Shaft sleeve
- Replace bolt and tighten wing nut to suit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.