Everything you need to get started!
Discover gold the easy way with the Minelab PRO-GOLD range of high quality pans and accessories. This premium panning kit has everything you need to get started and you’ll become an expert in no time. Prospecting for gold has never been so much fun!
The PRO-GOLD kit features two premium quality pans and a versatile classifier. They’re constructed from durable lightweight polypropylene, are UV-resistant and float in water.
Multiple Panning Zones for Maximum Gold Recovery
It’s like having three gold pans in one! There is a standard smooth sidewall, PLUS coarse and fine sidewall riffles (15-inch pan) to catch all sizes of alluvial gold particles efficiently so you don’t miss any. The coarse riffles easily trap the larger gold nuggets to help you quickly discard unwanted gravel, whilst the fine riffles capture the tiny gold specks – this can add up to big gold fast!
Large 90° Riffles - Large 90° riffles on the 15-inch and 10-inch pans catch larger gold grains before they wash away. This is a good initial step to separate the black sand and gold from lighter coloured sediments.
Mini Riffles - Mini riffles on the 15-inch pan assist in trapping very tiny gold in fine black sand, allowing the sand to wash away leaving the gold behind.
Flat Sidewall - Final panning can be carried out on the flat sidewall, allowing you to clearly see the gold that collects in the bottom corner as it becomes separated from the remaining black sand.
High Contrast Blue for Optimum Gold Visibility
Opposing points on the colour wheel have high colour contrast. In the diagram, yellow (A) and blue (B) have high contrast.
This is why a blue pan will help you to see gold more easily than all other colours. Black may seem like a good choice, but it will camouflage the black sand that is commonly found with alluvial gold.
Adjacent colours on the colour wheel have low contrast, so orange or green would not be a good choice of colour for gold visibility.
- 15-inch Dual Riffle Pan: The 15-inch pan features three separate panning zones. A versatile combination of 90° riffles, mini riffles, and flat sidewall allow efficient recovery of all of the gold using multiple panning techniques.
- 10-inch Single Riffle Pan: The 10-inch pan has the large 90° riffles and flat sidewall. It’s great for panning lighter loads and suitable for beginners and children.
- Hex-Mesh Classifier: Remove large rocks with the classifier by sifting the coarse aggregate materials into the gold pan. It’s sized perfectly to fit on top of a standard 5 gal. (20 L) bucket, and the two handles make it comfortable to use.
- Convertible Carry Bag: The handy lightweight carry bag will help you keep everything in one place. Using the pull-strings, it converts to a backpack for easy kit transportation.
- Other Accessories: Iron-Separator Magnet, Double-Loupe Magnifier (3x, 5x magnification), Vacuum Suction Bottle, Gold Transfer Pipette, Micro-Gold Storage Vials, Getting Started Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.