Satisfy your cravings for high-energy bass with the Sunfire SDS-8 powered subwoofer. This sub's high-efficiency, 200-watt Sunfire amplifier and custom-built 8" woofer deliver accurate, low-distortion performance that adds excitement to your movies, music, and video games. Plus, its compact design takes up surprisingly little space, so you get big bass impact without the visual impact of a large enclosure.
- frequency response: 32-150 Hz
- built-in Class D amplifier delivers 200 watts of continuous power, 400 watts peak power
- Frequency Filtration Design™ (FFD) technology allows high output levels with low distortion
- 8" poly-coated fiber cone woofer
- down-firing 8" passive radiator
- bass-reflex (passive radiator) enclosure
- continuously variable low-pass 30-150 Hz crossover
- continuously variable phase control (0-180°)
- rear mounted volume, crossover, and phase control
- auto on/off
- line-level inputs and outputs
- LFE input for use with home theater receiver's subwoofer output
- vibration-reducing conical feet
- black ash vinyl finish
- 13-3/4"W x 11-3/4"H x 12-1/2"D
- weight: 20 lbs.
What's in the Box:
- Powered subwoofer
- 6' AC power cord
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Informamtion
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.