Introducing a modern spin to classic listening, the Yamaha TTN503B MusicCast Vinyl 500 Wireless Turntables let you enjoy listening to your vinyls without the hassle of wires.
- A straight tonearm and belt-drive motor combine in the Yamaha TTN503B MusicCast Vinyl 500 Wireless Turntables to produce crisp, transparent sound with reduced noise caused by vibration.
- Employing MusicCast multi-room technology, the Vinyl 500 wireless turntables allow you to wirelessly stream your favourite songs in different areas of your home via the MusicCast app*.
- Pair the MusicCast Vinyl 500 turntables to your compatible device or speakers via AirPlay or Bluetooth connectivity to enjoy wireless audio playback from your compatible device within a range of up to 10m.
- These wireless turntables let you access various music streaming services including Deezer, Spotify, and Tidal**, so you can discover a variety of music or listen to your favourite tracks.
- With built-in Wi-Fi, the Yamaha TTN503B MusicCast Vinyl 500 turntables support 2.4 and 5GHz bands for lossless wireless connectivity between paired devices.
|MusicCast VINYL 500 (TT-N503)|
|Network Section||File Format||MP3 / WMA / MPEG-4 AAC: up to 48 kHz / 16-bit, ALAC: up to 96 kHz / 24-bit, FLAC / WAV / AIFF: up to 192 kHz / 24-bit, DSD: up to 11.2 MHz|
|Wi-Fi||Yes (2.4 / 5 GHz)|
|Bluetooth Section||Version/Profile||Ver. 4.2 / A2DP, AVRCP|
|Audio Codec||SBC, AAC|
|Maximum Communication Range||10 m / 32.8 ft. 10 in. (without interferene)|
|Turntable||Drive Method||Belt drive|
|Rotation Speed||33-1/3 rpm, 45 rpm|
|Rotation Speed Variation||±2%|
|Wow And Flutter||0.2%|
|Platter||Aluminium die-cast (Diameter 30 cm)|
|Output Level||450 mV (-7 dBV, with RIAA EQ, 1 kHz, 3.54 cm / sec), 2.5 mV ± 3 dBV (without RIAA EQ, 1 kHz, 3.54 cm / sec)|
|Signal To Noise Ratio||67 dB or higher (A-weighted, 20 kHz, LPF)|
|Tonearm||Tonearm||Static balance straight tonearm|
|Effective Arm Length||223.5 mm|
|Stylus Pressure Adjustment Range||0-4 g|
|Acceptable Cartridge Weight||15.5-19 g (including headshell)|
|Attached Cartridge||Cartridge Type||MM type|
|Output Voltage||2.5 mV (1 kHz, 3.54 cm / sec)|
|Stylus Pressure||3.5 ± 0.5 g|
|Cartridge Weight||5.0 ± 0.3 g|
|Cartridge Height||17.0 ± 0.7 mm|
|Head-shell Weight||10 g (including screws, nuts and wires)|
|Audio Specifications||Output Terminal||RCA: 2 (PHONO, LINE)|
|Output Level||2.0 ± 0.3 V (1 kHz, 0 dB, Fs 44.1 kHz)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||[IHF-A network] 110 dB or higher (Infinity zero, Fs 44.1 kHz)|
|Dynamic Range||100 dB or higher (1 kHz, -60 dB, Fs 44.1 kHz)|
|Harmonic Distortion||0.003 % or lower (1 kHz, 0 dB, Fs 44.1 kHz)|
|Frequency Response||Fs 44.1 kHz; 2 Hz to 20 kHz (+0 / -3 dB), Fs 48 kHz; 2 Hz to 24 kHz (+0 / -3 dB), Fs 96 kHz; 2 Hz to 48 kHz (+0 / -3 dB), Fs 192 kHz; 2 Hz to 96 kHz (+0 / -6 dB)|
|General||Power Consumption||6 W|
|Eco-Standby (reference date)||0.3 W|
|Standby Power Consumption||1.4 W (Network standby ON, Bluetooth® standby OFF, Wired), 1.8 W (Network standby ON, Bluetooth standby ON/OFF, Wi-Fi), 1.6 W (Network standby ON, Bluetooth standby ON, Wired)|
|Dimension (W×H×D)||450 x 136 x 368 mm; 17-3/4” x 5-3/8” x 14-1/2”|
|Weight||5.7 kg; 12.6 lbs.|
MusicCast VINYL 500 (TT-N503) Owner's Manual
**Streaming service availability varies by region.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.