BOWERS & WILKINS FP40762 603 Floorstanding Speaker - Matte Black brings pristine sound to your home. Featuring Continuum cone technology, developed for our award-winning 800 Series Diamond, it creates a pure soundscape. Developed over an eight-year period and first featured on our flagship 800 Series Diamond models, the Continuum cone has been integrated into the sixth generation of the critically acclaimed 603. Fill your home with beautiful Bowers & Wilkins sound.
Layered, beautiful details
The new 600 Series adopts a refined and upgraded version of the proven Decoupled Double Dome tweeter, offering 38kHz breakup performance. The result? A pure and precise soundscape that allows you to enjoy all the layers of your favourite music.
Truly amazing sound
Voices and instruments are delivered with purity and precision, thanks to the smooth, accurate Continuum cone midrange driver.
Bowers and Wilkins 603 Features
- Decoupled Double Dome aluminum tweeter
- Continuum cone FST midrange
- Paper bass cones
- 3-way vented-box system
- 1x ø25mm (1 in) aluminum dome high-frequency
- 1x ø150mm (6 in) Continuum cone FST midrange
- 2x ø165mm (6.5 in) Paper bass
- -6dB at 29Hz and 33kHz
- 48Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- 88.5dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
- <1% 90Hz - 22kHz
- <0.5% 120Hz - 20kH
- 8? (minimum 3.0?)
- 400Hz, 4kHz
Recommended amplifier power
- 30W - 200W into 8? on unclipped program
- Height: 985mm (38.8 in) cabinet only, 1055mm (41.5 in) with plinth
- Width: 190mm (7.5 in) cabinet only. 320mm (12.6 in) with plinth
- Depth: 340mm (13.4 in), 370mm (14.6 in) with plinth
- 24.1 kg (53.1 lb)
- 31.7kg (69.9 lb) single
Carton Weight: 31.62kg
Carton Size: L 46. x W 33.5 x H 111.30cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.