An upscaler box for integrating stereo composite signals from devices such as CCTV cameras, older camcorders and AV equipment. Also ideal for older gaming consoles. Converts a standard stereo composite signal into an integrated HDMI 1080p video and digital audio signal.
3.5mm stereo audio and digital coaxial outputs provided. Fitted with HDMI input and output. The converter is easy to connect to a DVD player, set-top box, HD player and Game Consoles ( PS2, PS3, PSP, Wii, XBOX360 etc.) Includes 5V DC power supply.
- Integrates stereo composite signals from devices
- Convert a standard stereo composite signal into an integrated HDMI 1080p video and digital audio signal
- 3.5mm stereo audio and digital coaxial outputs provided
- Fitted with HDMI input and output
- Power supply included
- HDMI: HDMI input and output
- CVBS: CVBS signal input interface
- Dimensions (W) × (D) × (H): 100 × 110× 25mm
- Audio: AV (Input) and Analog (Output)
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Resolution: 720p/1080p
- Signal: 50Hz or 60Hz HDMI Output
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.