Experience a new type of 4K home theatre projection technology from Epson with proprietary dedicated processors for resolution enhancement1, HDR, and image processing. 4K PRO-UHD home theatre projectors faithfully display all your favourite content from the classics to the latest blockbusters. This isn't just a new way to watch movies — it's the best way.
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD's 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD's true-to-life colour.
Up to 3x brighter colours with Epson Projectors2
Epson projectors use 3LCD Engines that have no colour wheel with a white segment and therefore don't force a trade-off between white and colour brightness.
In fact, Epson projectors have up to 3x brighter colours than their leading competitive 1-chip DLP projectors2. If you are looking for business and education projectors or 720p home entertainment projectors, know that choosing Epson projectors means up to 3x brighter colours. If you are looking for 1080p home entertainment projectors, you consistently get 2x and up to 3x brighter colours than competitor 1-chip DLP projectors2.
All Epson projectors list both white brightness and colour brightness specifications, and all have high colour brightness.
Brighter, vivid images
Brilliant image quality requires high colour brightness (colour light output). The EH-TW6250, powered by 3LCD technology, can produce white light and colour light output of 2,800 lumens in 4K enhancement resolution, delivering amazing colour brightness for every environment, even in rooms with ambient light.
Dedicated HDR processor
High Dynamic Range expands the range of colour and contrast that can be reached, resulting in a more realistic and natural image. Epson's full 10-bit HDR colour processing accepts 100% of the HDR source information to faithfully reproduce HDR content for an exceptional visual performance.
Big screen entertainment
While conventional TVs are limited to a pre-determined height and width, projectors have no such constraints. The EH-TW6250 gives you the flexibility to move from large rooms to small spaces with the projector image size ranging from 40" to 500".
Forget having to purchase multiple displays for different rooms, with the EH-TW6250 you can accommodate for multiple audiences and occasions in any room of the house; from everyday individual use to filling up the entire wall for a movie night.
An immersive gaming experience
With input lag times below 20ms3, gamers can take full advantage of the latest generation of gaming consoles and higher-end gaming PCs. Heighten your gaming experience on an image size up to 500" and enjoy a fully immersive gaming environment.
Projector needs to be changed to FAST mode for this function.
3 There is no official standard for input lag measurement and this measurement is made based on the method set by Epson. Please note, each manufacturer measures Input Lag independently according to their own methods and therefore it is recommended to use as reference. Projector input lag varies in consequence of a difference of input signal, setting conditions and so on.
Lens shift allows you a wide range of placement possibilities, with a broad shift range of ±60% vertically. Horizontal Slide Keystone Correction also helps to horizontally position the projector quickly and easily. Combined with a 1.6x zoom lens, projector placement is a breeze.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 4K PRO-UHD1 – a new type of 4K home theatre projection technology only from Epson
- Advanced 3LCD projector design – a true 3-chip design, 3LCD technology
- Amazing colour brightness2 – 2,800 lumens colour brightness and 2,800 lumens white brightness
- Large image size – project up to 500" on virtually any wall or screen and be fully immersed in your entertainment
- Dedicated 4K pixel-shift processor1 – Epson's advanced pixel-shifting resolution-enhancement technology results in an exceptional 4K visual experience
- Dedicated HDR processor – full 10-bit HDR colour processing uses 100% of the HDR source information
- Lens shift – lens shift enables installation flexibility with a range of up to ±60% on the vertical axis
- Low input lag – heighten your gaming experience with an input lag of under 20ms3
- Smart capabilities – a smart media player (SMP) is included so you can watch your favourite content from a wide choice of apps
- High contrast – contrast ratio up to 35,000:1 delivers a high range of colour and detail in both bright and dark scenes
- Detail enhancement – enhance standard definition content to make your entertainment come alive
- Frame interpolation – for smoother, sharper, and more realistic action scenes
- Captivating sound – a built-in 10W stereo speaker for lifelike sound
- 2 Year Projector Warranty – enjoy peace of mind
1 4K Enhancement Technology (4Ke) shifts each pixel diagonally to double Full HD (1920x1080) resolution.
1 4K Enhancement technology (4Ke) shifts each pixel diagonally to double the native panel full HD (1920x1080) resolution.
2 Colour brightness (colour light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on NPD sales data for October 2019 through September 2020.
3 There is no official standard for input lag measurement and this measurement is made based on the method set by Epson. Please note, each manufacturer measures input lag independently according to their own methods and therefore it is recommended to use as reference. Projector input lag varies in consequence of a difference of input signal, setting conditions and so on.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.