Approved for use in fire & evacuation systems in Australia (AS ISO 7240.24:2018). Our first One-Shot sound projector, designed to save installers time and money. Typically to terminate cabling internally on a horn speaker it involves removing three screws on the rear cover, connecting the cable and then re-installing the same screws. As you can imagine, doing this up a ladder can get quite fiddly! The One-Shot eliminates screw removal by utilising a patented twist lock mechanism. The installer simply twists off the rear cover, connects the cabling and twists the cover back on! The labour savings by using the One-Shot on a large job are significant.
To make it even easier, we’ve also incorporated our patented dog leg mounting bracket which eliminates the need to separate the housing from the bracket during installation.
This sound projector is primarily used for fire and evacuation systems where a high degree of speech articulation and program clarity is paramount. Typical applications include schools, train and bus stations, airports, car parks and plant rooms.
- Requires no external equalisation to meet AS ISO7240
- Weather resistant
- Durable powder coated mounting bracket
- Stainless steel fixings
- Flame retardent
- Designed to meet AS ISO7240.24 for fire & evacuation installations
- Rated Noise Power: 10 Watts (100V line)
- Power Taps & Impedance (100V line): 1.25W (8kΩ), 2.5W (4kΩ), 5W (2kΩ), 7.5W (1.33kΩ), 10W (1kΩ)
- Sensitivity :93dB (1W @ 1m), 81dB (1W @ 4m)
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 100dB (10W @ 1m), 88dB (10W @ 4m)
- Frequency Response: 100Hz - 15kHz, 100Hz - 8kHz ±5dB
- Coverage Angle (-6dB): 500Hz: >180°, 1000Hz: 125°, 2000Hz: 100°, 4000Hz: 65°
- Environmental Type: B (for outdoor applications as per standard)
- Speaker Component: Aluminium voice coil former
- Mounting Depth: 250mm max
- Mounting Method: Wall bracket with mounting holes
- Line Monitoring: Yes, 22µF bipolar capacitor
- Applicable Cable: 2.5mm2 (14AWG) max conductor area
- Connection: 4 way screw terminal
- Finish: Flame retardant ABS (Absolac 300 MFR)
- IP Rating: IP66
- Dimensions: 145Ø x 250Dmm
- Weight: 1.4kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.