The XRS family is a new Australian Made radio platform designed to be smart, adaptable and rugged.
Enabled by Bluetooth® wireless technology, XRSTM is the first of a new generation of connected UHF radios with unique features never before seen.
It is the first ever UHF CB radio with app control and introduces new features such as creating and sharing scan lists and instant access to the entire Australian and New Zealand registered analogue frequency database.
Much like a smart device, the XRS family are software upgradable via the app, keeping customers up to date with the latest features and technology.
The new XRS Connect professional grade speaker microphone features a powerful 2 watt speaker, customisable buttons and a high contrast OLED screen guaranteeing crystal clear, anti-glare display.
For more information please visit the XRS Connect UHF CB radio microsite
Genuine GME 5 year warranty, plus download and register the new XRS Connect App and receive one year additional warranty.
Visit Google Play or the App Store and search 'XRS Connect'.
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- End user software upgradeable via the app
- Download the XRS Connect App on Google Play or the App Store
- App compatible with iOS9.0, Android 5.0 and above
- Easy to configure and customise radio via the app
- Create and share personalised scan lists - up to 400 frequencies
- Instant access to over 20,000 receive frequencies
- XRS Connect speaker microphone with OLED display
- Customisable buttons
- 25% faster scan speed at 50 channels per second
- Memory channel quick select
- 5 year warranty + 1 additional year for downloading and registering app
In the Box:
- XRS-330C Super Compact UHF CB radio with Bluetooth Smart Connectivity
- XRS Connect speaker microphone
- Microphone clip and radio mounting bracket
- DC power Lead
- Screw pack
- LE040 Mic extension lead
- AD008 Mic extension adaptor kit
- Quick start guide
- Compliant Specification: Meets AS/NZS 4365 for radio communications equipment in the UHF citizen and personal radio service.
- Frequency Range TX : 476.425-477.4125 MHz
- Number of Channels: 80
- Channel Spacing: 12.5 kHz
- Operation Mode: Simplex or half Duplex with repeater talk around.
- Scanning Speed: 25 ms per channel (40 channels per second)
- Antenna Impedance: 50 Ohms nominal
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 12 volts DC
- Operating Voltage Range: 10-16 volts DC
- Battery Polarity: Negative Earth
- Standard Test Voltage: 13.8 volts DC
- Overvoltage Protection: 30 volts DC max. At 18 volts DC the RF power is reduced, and the words ‘Hi DC’ flash.
- Reverse Voltage Protection: Diode Crowbar
- Overcurrent Protection: In-line 2A Fuse
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 60°C
- RF Output: 5 watts
- Spurious Emission: < - 70 dBc
- Frequency Error: < ± 1.5 kHz
- Modulation: FM
- Maximum Deviation: < ± 2.5 kHz at + 20 dB limiting
- Transmit Frequency Response: +6 dB per octave 300 Hz to 3 kHz +1-3 dB
- Demodulated Audio Signal to Noise: > 45 dB unweighted
- Current Consumption: 1.5 amps with 50 Ohms termination
- Intermediate Frequencies: 38.85 MHz, 450 kHz
- Sensitivity: - 122 dBm for 12 dB SINAD unweighted
- Selectivity: -6 dB at + 3.5 kHz -60 dB at ± 12.5 kHz
- Intermodulation Immunity: -72 dB
- Blocking Immunity: -98 dB
- Spurious Response Immunity: 70 dB
- Audio Output Power: 3 watts average into 4 Ohms
- Audio Signal to Noise: > 45 dB unweighted
- Current consumption: <175 mA muted 750 mA full volume
- Conducted Spurious Emission: <70 dBm
SPK04 4 Ohm Extension Speaker Box
SPK07 Water Resistant Extension Speaker
SPK08 8 Ohm Extension Speaker
SPK09 4 Ohm Extension Speaker
SPK45B Water Resistant Extension Speaker BLK
CA45R Gimbal Knob suits TX3400/TX3420 Remote Head
LE026 12V Lighter Lead, suits GME fixed radios*
LE09 12V DC Lead, suits most GME fixed radios*
LEM6P Microphone Extension Lead Modular
LE002 1.8m Replacement Lead, TX3400/3420
LE040 Mic Extension Cable, suits TX3440/3540
AD001 8 Pin to 8 Pin Adaptor for LE040
AD008 8 pin Adaptor Mic lead extension
AE4012K1 UHF Elevated Feed Antenna, SS 6.6dBi
AE4012K2 UHF Elevated Feed Ant/spring, SS 6.6dBi
AE4017K1 UHF Elevated Feed Ant, BLK 6.6dBi
AE4017K2 UHF Elevated Feed Ant/Spring, BLK 6.6dBi
AE4018K UHF Elevated Feed Antenna, BLK 6.6dBi
AE4018K1 UHF Elevated Feed Antenna, BLK 6.6dBi
AE4018K3 UHF H/D Elevated Feed Ant, SS Spr 6.6dBi
AE4701 UHF Radome Antenna, WHITE 2.1dBi
AE4701B UHF Radome Antenna, BLACK 2.1dBi
AE4702 UHF Radome Antenna, WHITE 6.6dBi
AE4703G UHF H/D Radome Antenna, GREY 6.6dBi
AE4705B UHF H/D Radome Antenna, BLACK 6.6dBi
AE4706 UHF H/D Radome Antenna, WHITE 8.1 dBi
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by GME is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.