A compact inverter series designed to deliver pure AC output for powering difficult loads such as appliances with switchmode power supplies (computers, displays & game consoles) and voltage sensitive devices such as medical equipment.
Includes a handy multi-function LCD display providing a complete picture of operating parameters, including: battery capacity bar graph, input voltage, output voltage, protection conditions, power load and capacity bar graph.
All models are isolated for maximum electrical safety during operation and will self reset from a number of abnormal operating conditions once the condition is resolved (such as over voltage or over temperature). Housed in a rugged aluminium case with flange mounting points and in-built cooling fans.
- Isolated design for maximum electrical safety
- Pure sine wave output
- Certified to Australian Standard AS/NZS 4763.2011
- Multi-function LCD readout
- DC/AC isolated design
- Safety authority tested for reliable & safe operation
- Over temperature, over voltage, over load and short circuit protection
- Low voltage cut off
- Excellent voltage regulation
- Binding post connection to battery
- Temperature controlled cooling fan.
About Powerhouse Black Max Inverters
Housed in a rugged aluminium extrusion, this range of Powerhouse inverters was chosen over many others during testing for their robust reliability and unwavering performance - even under severe operating conditions. All others we tested failed our brutal testing regime.
We understand that in the field, inverters will be subjected to all kinds of gross overloads and temperature variations and must survive. To be considered for inclusion to our range these inverters had to pass all of our tests. Further, as added peace of mind all models have been submitted and certified to Australian Standard AS/NZS 4763.2011. Many other inverters being sold in Australia are not certified and virtually all would not pass without major upgrades or modifications.
- Output power: 600W
- Surge power: 1200W
- Display Method: LCD Display
- Input Voltage: 24V DC
- Input Range: 20-30
- Low Voltage Protection: 20.0V ±0.3
- Over Voltage Protection: 30.0V±0.3
- Recovery Voltage: 25.5V±0.3
- No-load current: 0.50A
- Overload protection: 600W > 110%
- Output voltage: 230V AC
- Output frequency: 50Hz
- Output waveform: Pure sine wave
- Over heating protection: 80° ± 5°
- Waveform THD: ≤3%
- Conversion efficiency: 90%
- Cooling method: Fan cooling
- Dimensions: 228x173x76mm
- Product Weight: 2.0kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.