This receiver is compatible with A 1017A and A 1021A remotes. The receiver is so small that it can be easily installed into your existing automatic gate opener or garage door controls. Other applications include light control, security shutters or anywhere else you need a wireless signal to transmit a contact closure.
The PentaCODE dual coding system gives the installer the option to use the classic 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
With the 12-way dip switch, just match the keyring remotes and the receiver's dip switch and it's coded. With the encrypted code you switch all the 12-way dip switches OFF and the remote and receiver automatically goes into the encrypted coding. Please see coding instructions for encrypted coding procedure.
- One channel receiver pre wired with relay output
- 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
- Frequency hopping
- Supply voltage can be AC or DC
- Antenna diversity
- Compatible with A 1017A and A 1021A remotes
- Unlimited remotes can be programmed to the receiver
- Highly sensitive receiver input stage
- Crystal controlled for high reliability
- Modes include Momentary and Latching
- Easy mounting to cases or walls
- Supply Voltage: 10.0 to 28.0 Volts AC or 11.0 to 36.0 Volts DC
- Standby Current: 21mA stand by at 24VDC
- Current Consumption: 42mA with relay “On”
- Frequencies: 433.100 to 434.700MHz
- Receiver Sensitivity: Better than 0.316uV (-117dBm)
- Operating Temperature Range: -5 to 50°C
- Receiver Memory Storage: Unlimited Remotes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.