The SC 130 is a Mono (1 ear) corded USB headset. This version of the SC 130 comes with a standard USB connection ONLY. Its a simple plug and play headset. It will work with all softphones and is compatible with Lync, Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams.
The SC 100 headsets make a great impression. From their contemporary sleek styling to great sound for calls and multimedia, they excel in all areas: at your workstation, on the move around the office or on your commute to work, there is a variant tailored to your needs.
With discreet boom arm design, adjustable fit and a choice between acoustic foam or soft leatherette ear pads, the SC 100 headsets are built for flexibility and comfort.
- Compatible with global providers of Uniﬁed Communications solutions and with integrated call control and USB connector
- Sennheiser HD voice clarity – wideband sound for a natural listening experience
- Noise cancelling microphone – makes speech transmission crystal-clear and suppresses ambient noise in ofﬁces
- High-Comfort – large Acoustic Foam ear pad in an ultra lightweight headset for relaxed wearing
- Solid construction – crafted with look and feel in mind
- Single-sided wearing style – let’s you hear what’s going on around you
- Bendable boom arm – ensures microphone position is always optimal. Cannot be twisted out of position
- ActiveGard™ – technology protects you from acoustic shock and sudden sound surges
- Peace of mind – 2-year international warranty
|Product Type||Computer Corded|
|Wearing Style||Over the head (one ear)|
|How Does it Connect||USB|
|Software Compatabilty||Dragon Naturally Speaking, MacSpeech, Skype , Unified Communications, Voice Recognition Software , Windows|
|Ear Cushion Material||Acoustic Foam|
|Speaker Frequency Response||20 – 20,000 Hz|
|Mic Frequency Response||100 – 10,000 Hz|
|Flexible mic boom||Yes|
|Best Suited For||Noisy Office, Quiet Office|
|Audio Properties||ActiveGuard Acoustic Protection, HD Audio, Mono sound, Noise cancelling mic , Noise protection, Wideband Audio, Wideband mic|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.