The SteelPhase Pro Series headphones have been manufactured to strict specifications by a leading aviation/communications manufacturer.
With high impedance inserts, the pro-series offers very high sensitivity enabling the prospector to clearly hear signals.
The Pro Series features gel/foam filled ear pads and headband, a feature not previously available on prospecting headphones, which offers extreme comfort for extended periods of use.
– 300 ohm impedance per channel
– Flexible yet strong curly cord
– High quality right angle 6.35mm (1/4″) connector
– Fully adjustable design, cord can be on left or right side for maximum comfort
– Wired in stereo to bring the best out of the sP01 Enhancer
– Ideal for use with any detector featuring a 6.35mm (1/4″) socket i.e. Minelab SD, GP, GPX, GPZ series
– Also great for the SDC2300*, but for best results we recommend the sP01 Audio Enhancer
– Stainless Steel band and frame
– Excellent reduction in environment noise – improves concentration
– Spare parts available if damage occurs – designed to be a long term investment
*Phase Technical Adaptor Lead required for use with the SDC2300.
NOTE: Minelab Adpator Cable required for use with the GPX6000.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.