A surface mount fire speaker featuring flame retardant housing material and PA Driver to suit the new approval requirements. One-Shot design simply snap-fits in seconds to the surface mounting ring, reducing installation time considerably.
NOTE: This model requires no external equalisation to meet the AS IS7240.24 standard.
The Labour Saving One-Shot Mounting System
Redback “One-Shot” speaker units install in seconds providing substantial labour cost savings for the professional installer compared to traditional mounting methods. They simply snap fit to the outer mounting ring by means of the integral pressure clips.
The snap clip material is formulated to retain long service life strength and spring action, ensuring a firm vibration free fit. Speaker cable entry can be either from the rear, or via surface mounted conduit (four 19mm conduit knockouts are provided). The neutral white RAL colour provides an architecturally unobtrusive finish to virtually any installation. The transformer is fitted with a 4 way wire protect screw terminal block. This is suitable for loop in, loop out cabling.
- Designed to meet AS ISO7240.24 standard for fire & evacuation warning systems - NO EXTERNAL EQ REQUIRED.
- Excellent speech intelligibility
- High quality speaker driver developed for BGM, paging and emergency warning applications
- Patented 2 way latching system reduces installation time.
- Fitted with 4 way wire protect terminal block for loop in, loop out wiring as required by Australian Standards.
- Fitted with supervisory capacitor for line monitoring.
- High impact enclosure & grille.
- Australian designed & assembled.
- 5 year warranty.
Activ-Fire listed product.
This speaker has been tested and certified by the CSIRO under the active fire protection product certification scheme. This is a register of approved fire protection equipment used in fire and evacuation systems.
Backed by an industry leading 5 Year Speaker Performance Warranty.
This speaker is covered by our 5 Year speaker performance warranty. Redback PA drivers are engineered and manufactured to stringent specifications ensuring maximum reliability under all operating conditions. Each driver has a power rating well above the max tapping of the transformer, ensuring reliable operation and excellent longevity.
- Rated Noise Power: 5W
- Power Taps & Impedance (100V line): 0.33W (30kΩ), 0.66W (15kΩ), 1.25W (8kΩ), 2.5W (4kΩ), 5W (2kΩ)
- Sensitivity: 91dB (1W @ 1m), 79dB (1W @ 4m).
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 97dB (5W @ 1m), 85dB (5W @ 4m)
- Frequency Response: 100Hz - 15kHz
- External EQ: Not Required (meets AS ISO7240.24 without EQ)
- Coverage Angle (-6dB): 500Hz: >180°, 1000Hz: 155°, 2000Hz: 120°, 4000Hz: 80°
- Environmental Type: A (for indoor applications as per standard)
- Speaker Component: 100mm (4") Paper Cone Speaker
- Mounting Method: Surface Attachment
- Line Monitoring: Yes, 22µF Bipolar Capacitor
- Applicable Cable: 2.5mm (14AWG) max conductor area
- Connection: 4 Way Screw Terminal
- IP Rating: IP 21C
- Finish: Black flame retardant ABS grille and housing (Taitalac 8540T), Clear flame retardant ABS spring clips (Makrolon 6557)
- Weight: 0.9kg
- Dimensions: 280Ø x 80 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.