- This calculator is ideal for home or business use and is approved for use on the CFA exam.
- It has a 1 line, 10 digit display making it easy to read and use.
- It's powered by 1 CR2032 battery making it portable so you can take it on the go.
- It can perform cash flow analysis for up to 24 uneven cash flows with up to 4 digit frequencies.
- It comes with a protective pouch and a quick reference card for your convenience.
- Automatic power down helps to conserve energy.
- You can choose from 2 day count methods including actual/actual and 30/360.
- This calculator is perfect for business, accounting, economics, statistics and finance purposes.
- It can perform 1 and 2 variable statistics, depreciation and amortization schedules, interest rate conversions and more.
WARNING! KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Never allow children to replace button batteries on any device. Swallowing or placing inside any part of the body may lead to severe or fatal injuries in as little as 2 hours or less due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
If you suspect your child has swallowed a button battery or placed inside any part of the body immediately call the POISONS INFORMATION CENTRE on 13 11 26 for prompt advice. If your child is having any difficulty breathing, contact 000.
Dispose of used button/coin batteries immediately and safely. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device. Place sticky tape around both sides of the battery and dispose of it immediately out of reach of children in an outside bin or recycle safely.
Please see button battery safety information from the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.