We’ve introduced a handy NEW feature to the XDECT® 83xx series – the feature is Call Block PRO, which help to minimise unwanted phone numbers. The Call Block PRO feature goes further by targeting call centre nuisance calls (i.e. Telemarketers) and will block registered numbers that share the first digits of the phone number but with a different extension number.
Another feature is Blackout Power Failure#Protection. When a Power Failure occurs, the charged handset temporarily supplies power to the base unit. You can then make and receives calls using a handset.
What makes XDECT® unique and superior to other cordless phones is the diversity antenna system for optimal reception and clarity by mitigating multi-path errors. The high gain antenna allows for greater range and to eliminate dropout areas in your home.
The new Uniden XDECT® Bluetooth® / USB Cordless Phone Series combines the intelligence of Integrated Bluetooth® combined with a USB Charging Port feature. Stylish, Slim Design, the XDECT® 83xx range is the perfect marriage between “Smartphone” & “Homephone”.
The XDECT® 83xx series even allows you to pair up to 4 Mobile Phones to the phone making it ideal in a large household and small business where the one phone is used.
The XDECT® 83xx series also gives you the ability to download your phonebook from the mobile phones to the cordless phone book with a massive 6000 Phonebook Capacity.
The USB Charging Port allows you to charge your USB devices at your convenience – no more looking for that spare power point.
Featuring HD Soundâˆ the XDECT® 83xx now has Improved Voice Clarity when making and receiving calls. What makes this phone so special is it allows you to call conference both your mobile call and landline call on the one phone.
Ideal for modern high-density urban living, the XDECT® Bluetooth® / USB designed to deliver excellent call clarity. The phones are also Wireless (WiFi) Network Friendly so they will not interfere with other wireless networks around the home or office – essential for the connected household.
The XDECT® 83xx Series multi-handset capable, allowing connection of up to twelve (12) handsets from the one phone line to suit larger households – making life easier.
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- XDECT® Digital Technology Phone System
- Integrated Digital Answering Machine with 30 Minutes Record Time
- Wireless [WiFi] Network Friendly
- Digital Duplex Speakerphone
- Room Monitor / Audio Baby Monitor
- TTS Technology – Caller Announce Caller ID* From Base
- Do Not Disturb Function
- Call Block Pro
- Speed Dial
- Intercom / Announce Call Transfer
- Eco Friendly Mode
- Polyphonic Ring Tones
- Call Conferencing
- Time and Date Display
- Hearing Aid Compatible [T-Coil]
- Visual Message Waiting Call Indicator
- Up to 10 Day Standby Time
- Up to 10 Hours Talk Time
- Belt Chip with Shoulder Support Profile Innovation
- Headset Compatible
- Wall and Desk Mountable
- Talk Time: 10 Hours
- Standby Time: 10 Days
- Battery Capacity: DC 2.4V, 650mAH
- Wall/Desk Mountable
- Belt Clip Included
- XDECT® 8355 Dimensions: 165mm(H) x 185mm (W) x 145mm (D)
- Additional XDECT® 8305 Dimensions: 185mm (H) X 75mm (W) X 85mm (D)
- And More!
* Caller ID and POP ID Features work only if you subscribe to the service provided by your local telephone company. There is usually a fee for this service. Caller ID Type 2 service is currently not available in New Zealand.
âˆ HD Sound is achieved by extending the audio frequency allowing the signal to be reproduced for improved voice clarity.
# When a Power Failure occurs, the charged handset temporarily supplies power to the base unit. You can then make and receive calls using a handset. However, none of the keys on the base unit are functional during the power failure mode and the power life is limited to that of the remaining power life of the cordless handset battery.
*mobile phone not included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.