For critical loads the PowerShield PSCE6000 Centurion offers the best protection against all potential power disruptions and anomalies. This UPS takes the mains power in AC, converts it to DC and then converts the DC back to AC to feed your equipment. In this way, your equipment is completely independent of fluctuations in the mains grid.
Regardless of the power fluctuations, your equipment is fed by a stable power source. This is especially important if you have generators present, are in remote areas and near industrial areas. Equipped with hard wired mains outlets and 2 IEC C13 10A outlets. Includes management software to suit most operating systems.
Visit the PowerShield UPS Sizing Guide. which will help you select the correct UPS for your power protection needs.
- True Online Double Conversion
- Wide input voltage range
- Input power factor correction 0.98
- 50Hz/60Hz frequency converter mode
- Programmable power outlets
- Emergency power off function (EPO)
- Optional Eco-mode operation for energy saving
- Generator compatible
- Backup time for all models is easily extended by simply plugging additional battery banks
- Battery banks are available with internal charger to enable fast recharge even with large battery banks
- USB, RS232, SNMP and AS400 multiple communications available
- Extendable maintenance bypass available for all models
- N+X parallel redundancy available
- Powershield P/No: PSCE6000
- Line interactive (Auto voltage reg.): ±1%
- True online double conversion: Yes
- Battery backup capacity: 6000VA
- Input voltage (nominal): 110-300V AC
- Mains connections: Hard wired mains outlets, 10A/IEC C13 x 2.
- Communication: RS-232, USB
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Dimensions: 592 x 250 x 576
- Weight: 75kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.