The Powershield Commander 2000VA Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) provides mains like pure sine wave for powering devices with less heat generation and high efficiency. Besides providing Automatic Voltage. Regulation (AVR) it also provides for a Pure Sine Wave output while in backup mode. Perfect for servers, motor driven equipment and sensitive equipment requiring a perfect sinewave to operate correctly in both regular and battery back up modes.
Fitted with IEC outlets and RJ11 phone line surge protection. The front panel features an LCD providing real time battery management, showing battery and equipment load levels. It also features audible alarm and a host of safety features including discharge, overcharge, short circuit, overheat and overload protection. Includes management software to suit most operating systems.
Visit the PowerShield UPS Sizing Guide. which will help you select the correct UPS for your power protection needs.
Pure Sine Wave Output
- The Commander Tower provides a sine wave output, even when the UPS is running off of its batteries.
- The pure sine wave offers an economical solution to back up gates, cameras, computers, motors, telephone systems and other sensitive equipment.
Output Power Factor 0.9
- With an output power factor of 0.9 the Commander Tower is a high-density UPS that will provide higher performance and efficiency to critical applications.
Programmable Power Management
- Features a combination of both Australian and IEC outlets.
- With programmable power management outlets users can easily and independently control load segments. During power failure this feature enables users to extend battery time to mission-critical devices by shutting down noncritical devices in a timely manner.
Ultra Modern, Informative LCD
- Designed by Power Shield engineers this ultra modern LCD features extra large numeral displays and an informative
mimic allowing users to view up to date information at a glance.
- With built in advanced ECO mode this UPS will achieve an efficiency of up to 98% during normal mains operation. Using this option will allow for reduced ongoing running costs.
Smart AVR with Buck and Boost
- With a built in voltage regulator, the Commander Tower will maintain regulated nominal output without using battery power during brownouts and over voltages.
Emergency Power Off Function (EPO)
- This feature can turn off and isolate the UPS in the event of fires or other emergencies.
Multiple Communication Available
- USB, RS-232 supports PowerShield NetGuard software for Windows, Linux and Mac
- Intelligent slot for either PSSNMPV4, PSAS400, PSMbus
- Pure Sine Wave Output
- Output Power Factor 0.9
- Free, programmable Power Management
- Ultra Modern, Informative LCD – Shows Battery Time Remaining
- ECO Mode
- Smart AVR
- Emergency Power Off Function
- Multiple Communication Available with faster SNMP Card
- Model Number: PSCM2000
- Capacity (PF = 0.9): 2000 VA / 1800 W
- Nominal Voltage: 240Vac
- Acceptable Voltage Range: 162-290 VAC
- Frequency Range: 50/60Hz ± 5Hz (auto sensing)
- Voltage Regulation (AC Mode): 240Vac (Selectable 208/220/230Vac) ± 10% AVR
- Voltage Regulation (Batt. Mode): ± 1.5% (before battery alarm)
- Frequency Range (Batt. Mode): 50 Hz or 60 Hz ± 1 Hz
- Current Crest Ratio: 3:1
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 2% max @ 100% linear load, 5% max @ 100% non-linear load (before low battery alarm)
- Transfer Time: 6ms (Typical), 10ms max.
- Waveform (Batt. Mode): Pure Sine Wave
- AC Mode: 98% (Advanced ECO design)
- Battery Mode: 91%
- Battery Type & Number: 12V / 9AH (x4)
- Recharge Time: 4 hours recover to 90% capacity
- Full Protection: Overload, thermal, short circuit, discharge and overcharge protection
- Surge Protection: 1968 Joules / 39000 Amps
- Operation Temperature: 0 - 40°C
- Relative Humidity: 0-90% (RH non-condensing)
- Noise Level: < 45dB
- Interface: USB and RS-232 as standard, Intelligent slot for PSSNMP, PSModbus or PSAS400 dry contact
- Software: PowerShield NetGuard® software - supports Windows based operating system, Linux, Unix and Mac
- LCD Display/Alarm: AC mode, Batt. Mode, Load Level, Input Voltage, Output Voltage, Overload, Fault,
- Battery Replacement, Low Batt., Batt. Time Remaining
- Audible Alarm: Battery Mode, Low Battery (Batt. Mode), Battery Replacement, Fault, Overload
- Dimension D x W x H (mm): 455 x 145 x 220
- Weight Nett/Gross (kg): 20.5 / 22.5
- Safety: EN62040-1 -1 2003, IEC 60950-1 -1
- EMC: EN62040-2 2006
- RoHS: Directive 2011/65/EU
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.