A 6-10kVA mechanical safety microswitch with static bypass activation is standard. This eliminates the possibility of incorrect switching sequences and hence possible damage to the UPS and injury to personnel.
PowerShield offers a versatile range of MBS solutions (Maintenance Bypass Switch) and PDUs (Power Distribution
Units) for all types of UPS applications.
A correctly designed MBS enables a technician to perform maintenance on a UPS at any time, without interruption to normal business operations with no need to shut down your critical electrical load. While in the “Bypass” position the UPS will still receive power from the mains (or alternative power source) so that the technician can perform maintenance procedures, without interruption to the load.
In the “Bypass and Isolate” position there is no voltage present at the input and output terminals of the UPS. Hence in this position, a trained technician can safely work on components within the UPS. Also, if need be the UPS can be safely removed and replaced, without danger to the technician and without interruption to the load.
- Mechanical safety microswitch with static bypass activation is standard. This eliminates the possibility of incorrect switching sequences and hence possible damage to the UPS and injury to personnel
- Optional PDU available to connect 10A/15A devices through IEC distribution outlet sockets
- UPS Rating: 6-10kVA
- Input (Nominal): 240V AC
- Input Plug: Hard wired
- Output (Nominal): 240V AC
- Output Sockets: Hard wired
- Style: Rack mountable
- Dimensions: 254 x 433 x 88mm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.