Power Shield are pleased to be able to offer a comprehensive range of MBS (Maintenance Bypass Switches) suitable for all UPS applications. An inclusion of a MBS is recommended for all critical power applications. This model suits D 0910 and D 0911.
A correctly designed MBS enables a technician to perform maintenance on a UPS during normal office hours and without having to shut down your critical electrical load while doing so. While in the "Bypass" position the UPS will still receive power from the mains so that the technician can perform maintenance procedures while the load continues to be supplied by raw mains.
Visit the PowerShield UPS Sizing Guide. which will help you select the correct UPS for your power protection needs.
- No downtime. Routine maintenance can be performed during normal hours by simply switching the MBS to the “Bypass” position. The load is then fed directly from mains power while maintenance is performed or the UPS is replaced all without interruption.
- PDU(power distribution unit).The MBS has six outlets for distribution to your load.
- Rack mount. It can be mounted both horizontally or vertically (0RU) into a rack.
- Wall mount as an option either vertically or horizontally to a wall.
- Suitable for both line interactive and true online double conversion topologies.
- UPS Rating: 1-2kVA
- Input - plug: 10Amp (Australian)
- Input - lead: 10Amp Australian lead (x1)
- Output - Master sockets: IEC 10Amp (x1) (Not used)
- Output - Slave sockets: IEC 10Amp (x6)
- UPS leads: IEC 10A-10A cable (x2)
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 80 x 440 x 50mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.