Designed for Australian conditions the Ninja Slimline UPS features Lithium Iron-Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery technology to allow the UPS to operate continuously at up to 40 degrees celsius without reduction in battery life. At 42mm in height, the Ninja Slimline is the perfect UPS for compact spaces.
Even the smallest disruption in power can affect valuable equipment and send an electrical system into reboot, often necessitating a technician to provide support. The Ninja Slimline UPS will ensure constant, uninterrupted power to not only protect equipment and extend its lifespan, but avoid unnecessary reboot glitches and costs.
With its ultra-thin design the Ninja Slimline UPS is designed for environments where space is limited and perfect for use in protecting equipment such as electrical boards, irrigation and reticulation panels, switchboards, intelligent homes, light boards, menu boards and anywhere else that requires a compact power solution.
Visit the PowerShield UPS Sizing Guide. which will help you select the correct UPS for your power protection needs.
- Long life LiFePO4 battery with up to 10 year service life
- Silent operation for use in any environment
- Auto restart when AC recovers without any interaction by the user
- High efficiency fan-less design reduces heat
- Wall/surface mountable brackets
- Optional external web/SNMP card for remote monitoring
- 5 year warranty with local support through PowerShield
- Model Number: PSLN600
- Capacity: 600VA/360W
- Topology: Stand By
- Voltage: 220-240V AC
- Voltage Range: 180-270V AC
- Frequency Range: 50Hz (auto-sensing)
- Output Voltage: 240V AC ± 10%
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Transfer Time: 6ms (Typical)
- Waveform: Simulated Sine Wave
- Outlets - UPS & Surge Protection: 2 x IEC
- Battery Type: LiFePO4 18650
- Battery Number: 1
- Battery Cell Configuration: 4S4P
- Typical Recharge Time: 4-8 hours to recover to 90% capacity
- Full Protection: Overload, discharge, thermal, short circuit and over charge protection
- Surge Protection: 760Joules / 5000Amps
- Interface - Standard Communications: R2-232 port provides communication and power for optional web card
- Interface - Web/SNMP Card Option: PSECMB - External Web/SNMP card for UPS monitoring
- Environmental Monitoring Device Option: PSEMD - for temperature and humidity monitoring, requires Web/SNMP card option
- Software: NetGuard supports - Windows, Linux, Unix and Mac (free download)
- Net Weight: 2.5kgs
- Dimensions: 277 x 210 x 42 mm (UPS only)
- Temperature: 0-40°C (non-condensing)
- Humidity: 0-90% RH
- Noise Level: Less than 40dB
- Elevation: 0-2000m
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.