The Powershield Defender AVR 1200VA Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) is designed to support multiple computers and peripherals, networked PC's and point of sale systems. In the event of a power outage the UPS will allow continued operation of the PC so that work can be saved and the system can be shutdown safely.
Generally, computers need to be shutdown in a specified manner to avoid damaging the software/data that is being used. By using a UPS and the included software a computer can be automatically shutdown safely in the event of a power outage. Backup time up to 40 minutes depending on connected load. Compact design is ideal for under desk operation.
Visit the PowerShield UPS Sizing Guide. which will help you select the correct UPS for your power protection needs.
- Line interactive smart AVR
- Three Australian outlets
- Full time power surge / spike protection
- USB communications with sophisticated PowerShield NetGuard software
- Modern, stylish steel enclosure
- Ultra reliable
- Powershield P/No: Powershield Defender 1200
- Battery backup capacity: 1200VA
- Input voltage (nominal): 240V AC Input
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Batteries: 12V 7Ah SLA x 2
- Dimensions: 397 x 146 x 205
- Weight: 11.1kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.