The SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) card allows the UPS to be directly connected to the network without the need of a local computer. Furthermore, the SNMP card contains an integrated web server CPU allowing the user to view and control the UPS with any standard internet browser.
Visit the PowerShield UPS Sizing Guide. which will help you select the correct UPS for your power protection needs.
- Real-time dynamic graphs of UPS data (voltage, frequency, load level, battery level) .
- Warning notifications via audible alarm, broadcast, mobile messenger, e-mail and SNMP traps
- Historic data log stored in centralised PC database .
- Simple firmware upgrade with one click .
- Password security protection and remote access management.
- Supports optional environmental monitoring detector for temperature, humidity and smoke in external SNMP card.
- 2 year product warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.